SEMUA TENTANG HATI

Sunday, August 20, 2006

MY HAWAII

Hawaii, one part of United State, is Small Island. Hawaii has many islands such as Big Island, Maui, Oahu etc and Honolulu is in Oahu Island. In fact, Honolulu is capital city in Hawaii. Actually, Oahu has many beautiful beaches and hills, for example, Waikiki beach, and Diamond Head. The weather in Oahu is not difference with Indonesia. Like Indonesia, Oahu did not have snow. If you want to see snow, you should go to Big Island. Indeed, many people told me that Big Island is more beautiful than Oahu, but Oahu is more available and crowded. When I came to here, Hawaii was still summer, but I felt that summer in Hawaii was not hot just like summer in Indonesia, so I did not have problem to adaptation with summer in Hawaii. Unlike Indonesia, Hawaii has beautiful rain, because rain in Hawaii is soft. However, I like Hawaii of all.

In Hawaii there have two famous universities that are University of Hawaii (UH) and University of Hawaii at Pacific (UHP), but UH is more famous. Moreover, University of Hawaii has two places in Manoa and in Hilo that is one part of Big Island. Indeed, I will study in UH in Manoa at Sociology program in next year. Before that, I continue to study in Hawaii English Language Program (HELP). Actually, my friends suggest me to join with my major in this semester, but I think that I need more preparation to improve my English skill. In my mind’s eye, if I have good English skill, I can study very well in the future and I can surmount my problem in study, so I choose to improve my English in HELP before I will follow my course.

Hale Manoa
1213A
posted by Nihayatul (Ninik) Wafiroh at 3:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home